Monday, October 1, 2012

My Lesson is Featured in SchoolArts Magazine!


Do you subscribe to SchoolArts Magazine?  Perhaps you've seen this cover of the October 2012 issue but you haven't had a spare moment to look beyond its very cool cover image?  I can't take credit for that, but I do have my own awesome lesson for you to view inside this month's issue.  It's always exciting to see one's work in print!

I am pleased to announce that my lesson is featured in the October 2012 issue of SchoolArts Magazine!  The editors there did a wonderful job showcasing my article and the  artwork I submitted from three of my students.  They gave the lesson a title page with the photo of Casey W's "Formal Frog"(above) and an additional double page spread.  On one side is my article and lesson plan while the other page shows artwork from Ethan M. 

(Clown Owl) and Emma L. ( Cowboy Canada Goose).   These featured students are now in high school, so I plan on heading over there to surprise each of them with a copy of the issue! You can see the lesson on the SchoolArts website by viewing the digital edition at the address below:

SchoolArts - October 2012- Middle School Lesson
www.schoolartsdigital.com/






















1 comment:

Hope Hunter Knight said...

Congrats! Your blog and projects are always very inspirational. Looking forward to more!